Site Information

 Loading... Please wait...

Shipping & Returns



A Made Hand charge a flat rate of £1.50 on all orders unless of course alternative shipping is specified at the checkout. All orders are dispatched between 1-2 working days from receipt of the order.  All orders are delivered 1st Class, cost-effective, next day delivery. (Includes Scottish Highlands, Channel Isles & N.Ireland)  Royal Mail do advise that 90% of First Class post will arrive by the following day (except Sundays). However, the other 10% can take a little bit longer. 

UK Special Delivery Next Day - Fast, guaranteed delivery by either 9.00am or 1.00pm the next working day, including Saturday : £6.45

UK Special Delivery Before 1pm -  Items delivered either by 9.00am or 1.00pm six days a week, Monday to Saturday : £12.00

Guaranteed Saturday delivery, if order is placed by 2pm (Friday only)

UK ONLY, not to be used for Eire / Ireland
A signature will be required for this item upon arrival.

Airmail (EU incl Eire) : £3.75*

Royal Mail Airmail can take up to 5 working days to reach EU Destinations**

Airmail (Rest Of World - Zones 1 & 2) : £5.35*

Royal Mail Airmail can take up to 10 working days to reach ROW Destinations**

International Tracked and / or Signed For : £10.00*

We’ll choose which service is best for your destination, by referring to this Royal Mail web page :
Royal Mail aim to deliver all Tracking and Signature services to Europe within 3-5 working days, and worldwide within 5-7 working days**
A signature will be required for this item upon arrival.

*For all EU and Rest of the World deliveries, please ensure you choose the correct option at the checkout.

**Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by Royal Mail.

***Next Day Delivery is not applicable on orders placed on Saturday/Sunday

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.



If you need to return your order or part of your order to us, then a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) must be obtained from us for each and every return so that we are able to administratively process your return. This may result in difficulties in returning monies. You will be sent a RAN acknowledgement by email. The RAN must be clearly shown on each parcel returned, and must be in the original packaging (which shall not be defaced) complete with documentation. 

Except in the case of faulty goods, returned items not complying with these requirements will be rejected. 

In the event that any goods delivered to you do not correspond with the goods in the order confirmation, or have been delivered to you by mistake, then you will be under a duty to take reasonable care of such goods and to contact us immediately no later than 14 days. We will then arrange for a courier to collect the Goods and replacements to be supplied on a credit and recharge basis.