We often run giveaways on our Twitter Page
Check in with us regularly to make sure you're in with a chance of winning some A Made Hand goodies.
Follow @amadehand and mention @madehand in a retweet with specified hashtag to enter.
Below are our detailed T & C's for entry.
#AMadeHandGiveAway Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is A Made Hand Ltd. Company Registration No: 8852304. Registered Office: c/o Evans Accountants, Unit 1 The Old Sawmill, Shawbridge Street, Clitheroe, Lancs, BB7 1LY.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only with a UK address, aged 18 years or over except employees of A Made Hand Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter Rules
Our competition runs on Twitter only. A Made Hand are not held in anyway responsible for not all Tweets being indexed in searches relating to the composure of a tweet.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 4pm each Sunday immediately after the Friday it previously commenced. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The entrant must be following @amadehand to enter.
11. The entrant must mention @amadehand, retweet and use specified hashtag on Twitter in order to make entry valid. The main entry “vectors” for our Twitter giveaway are follow, mention @amadehand, retweet and hashtag.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes will be posted to UK addresses only.
15. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents. Hash tracking is used to compile the results and supply a list of all the contributors. Then randomizer.org
is used to select one winner.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can will be delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. It’s A Made Hand‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. The entrant must be following @amadehand, must mention @amadehand and retweet using specified hashtag on Twitter in order to enter. A Made Hand shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. A Made Hand also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.